Thursday, September 16, 2010

Round 2

It's been roughly 9 months since I returned home from the last round of travels.  It seems like so little has happened in my life relative to a year abroad, but when I look back at what these months have fashioned I realize that I've done and experienced so much hidden in the stealth of subtleties; the difficulty in living a "regular" life.  I feel lucky to have caught the beauty there: a sister's PhD, family love, birthdays, climbing adventures, big moves, boardshorts, beer, surf, and a beautiful Florida summer.  In retrospect I've accomplished everything I hoped for 9 months ago.  Life is beautiful like that...  Soon it will be back to travels with a bang as I pack things up for a summer in Antarctica followed by travels in New Zealand, Australia, and beyond.  Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment